Reimagined and Revamped. Fighting the spread of nonsense often feels like a Sisyphean task. However, the joy is in making the information available, not the hope of conversion.

Atheist Charities 2008


Well its the season of giving again! Get out your solstice pen and write a check or two. It doesnt matter how much, it doesnt matter who to. This year I am focusing my donations on organizations that are working hard to keep science class to have as subject matter.. you know...science.

It doesnt hurt, it only takes a few minutes and even if you only send 20 bucks, great!

Another idea I see floating around is to give to these charities in lieu of giving a gift to someone. Just give a card to the people you were going to give gifts to and tell them where you donated too.

Anyway, here is the list of a-theist charities from last year. I have added many of the suggestions I got. I look forward to more suggestions that I can add in for next year. keep em coming!

2 comments:

On 12/8/08, 3:46 PM , Tendu said...

http://www.freerice.com/
This isn't a charity you can donate to per se, but for every question you answer a sponsor donates rice to feed the hungry. It's a great way to work on your vocab, especially for GRE's.

 
On 6/13/11, 5:06 PM , free online games said...

i can said that this is an amazing post, nice